A fellow blogger is asking the community to offer gratitude posts this morning, and I am more than happy to oblige.
I am ETERNALLY grateful for:
- The love of my “family of origin” and blessings of friendship with my Mom and 4 sisters;
- A warm house, food to eat, healthy children and husband, and the means to make a difference;
- Unwavering Guidance from my Higher Power and community of Recovering Friends;
- The gifts of joy and beauty that surprise and elate me every waking hour;
- A safe community, clean air and water, the right to vote and participate in public discourse;
- The gift of restful sleep and the wonder and grace of the new beginning of each day of life.